Built for long, hard, cold days in the saddle, Impsport Roubaix Thermal Bibtights trap a warm layer of air next to the skin cocooning the rider in comfort and protecting against chill and windy conditions. Utilising thermal fabrics throughout, including the high-line back panel to help keep the lower back area and core warm, making them ideal for cyclocross and winter road training. Featuring a robust leg zipper for ease of wear over cycling shoes and integrated Gel-Contour seat pad.
- Integrated Gel-Contour seat pad with multi-layered, heat bonded foams combined with a gel pad for extra shock absorption. Suitable for rides of all distances.
- Anatomic straight-line panel construction. Holds close to the skin without being restrictive.
- Manufactured from ThermoCore Roubaix fabric. Specialist cold-weather fabric with a smooth outer layer for wind deflection and a fleecy-feel inner layer to trap warmth whilst still offering high levels of breathability.
- Higher line back panel section with ThermoCore Roubaix fabric protects the lower back and aids core body temperature.
- Lightweight bib straps with stretch hold the garment in position without restriction.
- Robust leg zips allow the Bib Tights to fit over cycling shoes and aid cooling when required. The zip locks in position stopping unwanted movement.
- Subtle Impsport branding to side panel – perfect for wearing alongside club or team clothing.