The Impsport 'King of the Mountains' Jersey Collection features some of the most iconic summits featured in the Grand Tours.
Col du Tourmalet is the highest paved mountain pass in the French Pyrenees, located in the department of Hautes-Pyrénées. This Epic Climb was featured in Stage 11 of the 2015 Tour de France.
Mrs S Hanson 1 August
- Raglan sleeve has no shoulder seam and is wider in the underarm to increase comfort and fit.
- Short sleeves offer a cooling, relaxed feel.
- Manufactured from ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Short zip offers traditional styling and additional cooling.
- Non-slip elasticated cuffs help keep sleeves in position.
- Elasticated pocket on the lower back helps improve fit of the garment and keeps belongings secure.
- Our jerseys come with three rear pocket compartments on all standard size ranges and two compartments on the smaller sized garments.
- Non-slip elasticated hem helps to keep the jersey in position.
- Available in mens and ladies sizes.