The Impsport 'King of the Mountains' Jersey Collection features some of the most iconic summits featured in the Grand Tours.
Some say Mont Ventoux is the hardest of all the mythical Tour de France climbs and rightly so. The mountain achieved worldwide notoriety when it claimed the life of the great English cyclist Tom Simpson, who died there on July 13th 1967. There is a memorial to Tom near the summit which has become a shrine to fans of cycling, who often leave small tokens of remembrance. In 1970 Eddy Merckx rode himself to the brink of collapse while winning the stage. He received oxygen, recovered, and won the Tour de France.
This Epic climb featured in the 2013 Tour de France emphatically won by Chris Froome.
Mo al-Shaibany 26 Mar
Great quality as always as you would expect from this brand.
Angry from Berkhamsted 10 September
This is a good fit as I find many jerseys to be slightly too short. It's not too tight around the waist either.
- Raglan sleeve has no shoulder seam and is wider in the underarm to increase comfort and fit.
- Short sleeves offer a cooling, relaxed feel.
- Manufactured from ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Short zip offers traditional styling and additional cooling.
- Non-slip elasticated cuffs help keep sleeves in position.
- Elasticated pocket on the lower back helps improve fit of the garment and keeps belongings secure.
- Our jerseys come with three rear pocket compartments on all standard size ranges and two compartments on the smaller sized garments.
- Non-slip elasticated hem helps to keep the jersey in position.
- Available in mens and ladies sizes.