The Impsport 'King of the Mountains' Jersey Collection features some of the most iconic summits featured in the Grand Tours.
L'Alpe d'Huez is a ski resort at 1,250 to 3,330 metres. It is a mountain pasture in the Central French Alps, in the commune of Huez, which is part of the department of Isère in the region of Rhône-Alpes. This Epic climb featured twice in the 2013 Tour de France emphatically won by Chris Froome.
Badgersarebold 26 July 2017
Nice cycling jersey; retro-styling with modern materials
Westy 28 July 2017
Smart and good quality
- Raglan sleeve has no shoulder seam and is wider in the underarm to increase comfort and fit.
- Short sleeves offer a cooling, relaxed feel.
- Manufactured from ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Short zip offers traditional styling and additional cooling.
- Non-slip elasticated cuffs help keep sleeves in position.
- Elasticated pocket on the lower back helps improve fit of the garment and keeps belongings secure.
- Our jerseys come with three rear pocket compartments on all standard size ranges and two compartments on the smaller sized garments.
- Non-slip elasticated hem helps to keep the jersey in position.
- Available in mens and ladies sizes.