The Dorset Tea story begins nearly 100 years ago. In 1934 founder, Keith Spicer, started blending teas in his Bournemouth kitchen. Equipped with an old butcher's bike he set out to deliver his creations to businesses around Dorset. Inspired by the 'Cup of Sunshine' motif this latest design is based on the Impsport Sportive cycling jersey, with a more generous cut and technical fabrics to suit all builds and abilities of rider.
- The Sportive Jersey is designed for those looking for a quality jersey with technical, breathable fabrics and a great fit.
- Manufactured using ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Raglan sleeve offers increased comfort and fit.
- Non elasticated sleeve cuff for improved comfort, correct fit helps keep sleeves in position.
- Elasticated pocket on the lower back helps improve fit of the garment and keeps belongings secure. The Sportive Jersey comes with three rear pocket compartments.
- Traditional elasticated Impsport branded silicone gripper positioned internally at hem to eliminate unwanted movement.
- Full length zip with locking zipper.