Featuring the classic rainbow stripes of the world champion, the Impsport T2 jersey utilises specialist fabrics in key areas for maximum aerodynamic and speed gain. Since 1927 the distinctive rainbow striped jersey has been worn by the reigning world champion in their cycling discipline. Former champions can keep their stripes, worn on the collar and cuffs of their jerseys for the rest of the careers.
- Manufactured using ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Slim, athletic cut with raglan sleeve and side panel patterning for increased comfort and fit.
- Available with a full length zip.
- Shaped collar for improved comfort in the riding position.
- The shorter front panel reduces speed killing zipper ripple.
- Mesh side panels increase comfort.
- Sleeve length and fabric choice selected to disrupt air flow and aid aerodynamics.
- Raw edge sleeve hem with super fine internal silicone gripper holds the sleeve in position without adding additional bulk.
- Three angled rear storage pockets aid access when riding. An additional zipped valuables pocket is also featured.
- Traditional elasticated Impsport branded silicone gripper positioned internally at the hem to side and rear panels, with super fine silicone gripper to front panel hem helps keep the jersey in position when riding.
- Unisex sizing, to fit chest (inches): Small-36, Medium-38, Large-40, XL-42, 2XL-44, 3XL-46.