Impsport are proud to be the official suppliers of performance kit to the Scottish Cycling Team. As worn by the squad, the latest ‘XI’ kit represents the 11 days of the Commonwealth Games and the record breaking 11 cycling medals won by the Team in Birmingham. Featuring the St Andrew’s cross with purple highlights and Scotland print.
- Impsport T2 Bibshorts utilise specialist fabrics in key areas for maximum aerodynamic and speed gain.
- Moisture is actively wicked away from the body quickly to keep you cool and dry.
- Manufactured using wind tunnel tested, textured ClimaCore and ClimaTec fabrics for maximum aerodynamic and speed performance.
- The fabrics utilised in this garment have been especially selected for their unique streamline properties and minimal drag coefficient, and benefit from air flow analytics during the garment pattern production.
- Anatomic multi panel construction enhances flexibility for a more comfortable fit.
- Laser-cut, soft-silicone gripper band to hold bib shorts comfortably in place.
- Soft feel comfort brace system holds perfectly with near invisible straps, the ultra-light mesh bib-back is highly breathable for greater ventilation.
- The tight, professional fit, offers superior compression to help keep muscles warm and optimise performance.
- Shorts middles are manufactured using pre-dyed Lycras for improved wear resistance and garment life.
- The Gel-Contour seat pad is made using a flow design for maximum comfort and concentrates the padding in key pressure areas. Suitable for rides of all distances. Fully antibacterial: density: 120kg/m3, thickness: 8 & 10mm.