Impsport are proud to be the official suppliers of performance kit to the Scottish Cycling Team. As worn by the squad, the latest ‘XI’ kit represents the 11 days of the Commonwealth Games and the record breaking 11 cycling medals won by the Team in Birmingham. Featuring the St Andrew’s cross with purple highlights and the new Scottish Cycling logo with Scotland side panel print.
- The Impsport T1 Jersey offers a top quality, club level garment and is our most popular style.
- Raglan sleeve offers increased comfort and fit.
- Mesh side panels increase comfort and breathability.
- 3 rear elasticated pockets keep belongings secure.
- Elasticated silicone gripper positioned internally at the hem to side and rear panels helps keep the jersey in position when riding.
- Full length locking zipper.
- For extra comfort the non-elasticated sleeve cuff helps keep the sleeve in position without irritation.
- Reflective detailing to rear panel for additional visibility in low light and bad weather.
- ClimaCore fabrics wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry: 140 gram technical performance polyester eyelet fabric made using soft fine yarns.