Impsport are proud to be the official suppliers of performance kit to the Scottish Cycling Team. As worn by the squad, the latest ‘XI’ kit represents the 11 days of the Commonwealth Games and the record breaking 11 cycling medals won by the Team in Birmingham. Featuring the St Andrew’s cross with purple highlights and Scotland print.
- The Impsport T1 Bibshorts offer a top quality, club level garment and is our most popular style.
- Ultra light-weight, high wicking mesh bib for optimal breathability.
- Manufactured using ClimaCore and ClimaTec fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Shorts middles are manufactured using pre-dyed Lycras for improved wear resistance and garment life.
- Anatomic multi panel construction provides an aerodynamic fit.
- Elasticated silicone gripper positioned internally at leg hem to eliminate unwanted movement.
- Tight, professional fit, helps keep muscles warm and optimise performance.
- The Gel-Contour seat pad is made using a flow design for maximum comfort and concentrates the padding in key pressure areas. Suitable for rides of all distances. Fully antibacterial: density: 120kg/m3, thickness: 8 & 10mm.