Packing in everything you need for your commute or trail, the Impsport Drycore Ultrabright Jacket features dual layer 10,0000mm waterproof / 15,000 gsm2 breathable fabric to keep you comfortable and dry in stormy conditions without becoming hot and clammy. The Ultrabright design with reflective detail in key areas enhances your visibility in low light.
Please see the size guide below for details on the fit of this jacket.
Washing & Care:
We suggest using a specialist technical fabric cleaner and wash at 30 degrees to increase the lifespan and performance of the jacket. Do not use fabric softeners and don't overload the wash. Brush off any muck before washing, empty the pockets, close all the zippers, and only wash when it really needs it. Dry naturally and make sure it's completely dry before storing.
- Dual layer 10,0000mm waterproof / 15,000 gsm2 breathable fabric with mesh lining
- Taped seams help stop water ingress
- Back vent with storm flap
- Windproof fabric keeps the chill out whilst actively pulling moisture away from the skin to enhance comfort and reduce dampness
- 1 zipped chest pocket and 2 rear pockets with side zips for secure storage
- Adjustable reflective Velcro cuff tabs
- Ergonomically designed for cycling with an extended back panel to deflect spray
- New and improved robust main zip, with rubberised waterproof finish and internal storm flap
- High, fleece lined collar with secure toggle closure
- Easy grab zipper pulls with garages
- Ultrabright colour with reflective piping and print detail in key areas to enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Size guide: The Ultrabright Jacket offers a relaxed fit and is more roomy than most Impsport garments. Please see the sizing below for your best fit.
- Small-38” [96cm], Medium-40” [101cm], Large-42” [106cm], XL-44” [111cm], 2XL-46” [116cm]