Cycling for charity is a great way to stay healthy whilst supporting medical research for babies and children. Order your cycling kit now and support hundreds of thousands of sick and disabled children who need your help. All Action Medical Research Ride Jerseys are made to order in around 8 weeks. Please let us know the date of your event if you need delivery for a specific ride.
The T2 style jersey features lightweight, aero fabrics and a slim fit to maximise aerodynamic shape and speed gain.
For more information on Action Medical Research cycling events and how you can 'Never Stop Pushing' please visit the action.org website.
- The Impsport T2 style jersey features specialist fabrics in key areas for maximum aerodynamic and speed gain.
- Manufactured using ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Slim, athletic cut with raglan sleeve and side panel patterning for increased comfort and fit.
- Available with a full length, locking zip.
- Shaped collar for improved comfort in the riding position.
- The shorter front panel reduces speed killing zipper ripple.
- Mesh side panels increase comfort.
- Sleeve length and fabric choice selected to disrupt air flow and aid aerodynamics.
- Raw edge sleeve hem with super fine internal silicone gripper holds the sleeve in position without adding additional bulk.
- Three angled rear storage pockets aid access when riding. An additional zipped valuables pocket is also featured.
- Traditional elasticated Impsport branded silicone gripper positioned internally at the hem to side and rear panels, with super fine silicone gripper to front panel hem helps keep the jersey in position when riding.
- Mens and ladies specific sizes.