Cycling for charity is a great way to stay healthy whilst supporting medical research for babies and children. Order your cycling kit now and support hundreds of thousands of sick and disabled children who need your help. All Action Medical Research Ride Jerseys are made to order in around 8 weeks. Please let us know the date of your event if you need delivery for a specific ride.
The T1 style jersey offers a comfortable fit and great features for all levels of rider.
For more information on Action Medical Research cycling events and how you can 'Never Stop Pushing' please visit the action.org website.
- The T1 style jersey offers a great fit and features for all levels of rider.
- Manufactured using ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Raglan sleeve offers increased comfort, fit and large logo design area.
- Mesh side panels increase comfort and breathability.
- Non elasticated sleeve cuff for improved comfort, correct fit helps keep sleeves in position.
- Elasticated pocket on the lower back helps improve fit of the garment and keeps belongings secure. The Jersey comes with three rear pocket compartments.
- Reflective detailing to rear panel for additional visibility in low light and bad weather.
- Traditional elasticated Impsport branded silicone gripper positioned internally at the hem to side and rear panels helps keep the jersey in position when riding.
- Full length zip with locking zipper.
- Mens and ladies specific sizes.