Racing cyclists group together to form a Peloton, but in windy conditions this pack thins out to form a long line called an Echelon. Cyclists in the group can save up to 40% in energy. Many professional cyclists get within inches of the bicycle in front of them, the shorter the distance the larger the decrease in wind resistance. The Impsport 'Echelon' Jersey features a diagonal design representing this iconic formation.
Mrs. Jane D. Norris 13 August 2017
Husband was pleased with his new cycling top which I bought for Fathers'Day.
- Raglan sleeve has no shoulder seam and is wider in the underarm to increase comfort and fit.
- Short sleeves offer a cooling, relaxed feel.
- Manufactured from ClimaCore fabrics, designed to wick moisture away from the body quickly, keeping you cool and dry.
- Short zip offers traditional styling and additional cooling.
- Non-slip elasticated cuffs help keep sleeves in position.
- Elasticated pocket on the lower back helps improve fit of the garment and keeps belongings secure.
- Our jerseys come with three rear pocket compartments on all standard size ranges and two compartments on the smaller sized garments.
- Non-slip elasticated hem helps to keep the jersey in position.
- Available in mens and ladies sizes.