Enhance your ride with the Official ITP Events jersey and bibshort collection. The ITP bibshort features a technical fit based on the Impsport T2 pattern, utilising specialist fabrics in key areas for maximum aerodynamic and speed gain. The textured fabrics used in the bibshorts ensure optimal fit and ergonomic performance.
Please order your bibshorts in time for your event:
Rutland CiCLE Tour: Saturday 27th April 2019
Last order date: 13th April 2019
Lincoln Grand Prix Sportive: Saturday 11th May 2019
Last order date: 27th April 2019
Le Petit Grand Prix: Sunday 1st September 2019
Last order date: 18th August 2019
Delivery: Choose to collect your items on the day of the event (select FREE DELIVERY in the checkout) or receive your items before the event by selecting ROYAL MAIL (delivery will be to the shipping address on the order). Deliveries outside the UK may be delayed so please choose to collect from the event to avoid disappointment. Royal Mail delivery will not be available near the event date.
- Manufactured using wind tunnel tested, textured ClimaTec fabrics for maximum aerodynamic and speed performance.
- The fabric utilised in this garment has been especially selected for its streamline properties and minimal drag coefficient, and benefits from air flow analytics during the garment pattern production.
- Moisture is actively wicked away from the body quickly to keep you cool and dry.
- Shorts middles are manufactured using pre-dyed Lycras for prolonged garment life.
- Anatomic multi panel construction enhances flexibility for a more comfortable fit.
- Soft feel comfort brace system holds perfectly with near invisible straps, the ultra-light mesh bib-back is highly breathable for greater ventilation.
- The tight, professional fit offers superior compression to help keep muscles warm and optimise performance.
- FF-Contour seat pad. Made using a flow design for maximum comfort and features concentrated padding in key pressure areas. Suitable for rides of all distances.
- Laser-cut, soft-silicone gripper band to hold bib shorts comfortably in place.