The Impsport DryCore Cycling Jacket is fully waterproof and breathable for maximum comfort and protection from the elements. Taped seams repel water and the dual-layer windproof fabric ensures you stay warm and dry. Hi-Vis fabric and reflective detail for added visibility in all conditions. Ergonomic design especially for cycling.
Dr W. H. Konarzewski 30th March
I've cycled to work most days through icy weather, snow and heavy rain. No problems with the zips and plenty of space in the back pocket for thick gloves and a balaclava, and it's kept me warm and dry. The breast pocket incidentally is large enough to accommodate an iPhone 6 Plus. This is a very good product.
London J 3rd March
Great value for money. Great design, super quality materials, fully waterproof (tested), robust zips, hyper vibrant yellow, reflective surfaces, mash layer everywhere including sleeves. I suspect it is a direct competitor to Altura Nightvision.
- High performance 10,000mm waterproof fabric to keep you dry and comfortable
- Taped seams reduce water ingress
- Windproof construction helps maximise body temperature even in stormy conditions
- Extremely breathable fabric construction - 10,000 gsm2 ensuring moisture is wicked away and you stay dry and warm
- Durable two layer fabric system with mesh lining for optimal comfort
- Spacious rear zip pocket for storage
- Cuff tabs ensure a perfect fit and help reduce water ingress
- Ergonomic design especially designed for cyclists
- Longer back panel with toggle closure helps keep you dry
- Reflective piping and detail enhance road safety in low light
- Easy grab zipper pulls with Impsport branding
- Available in specific mens and ladies sizes. Please see the Impsport size guide for full details.